MitchellProductionsMitchellProductions

Main Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

I remember playing this game since childhood, and I finally beat it!

Eggy responds:

Aww Im glad it has a long memory with you :)

abstracta abstracta

Addicting and nostalgic. I've been playing this since around the year the game was released, and now I've finally completed the game.

Frederik77 responds:

Wow, good job! :-)

Scholar Tower Defense 1.7.9 Scholar Tower Defense 1.7.9

Good game. It's got tower upgrades, and multiple maps. The only drawback is that there's no audio.

The Hardest Pokémon Quiz Ever The Hardest Pokémon Quiz Ever

I got 20 answers correct

Spaceball Pinvader Spaceball Pinvader

Good on the visuals, and their effects, but the sound effects seem to be very primitive to certain standards. Also, you can't even pause the game, and once the player gets a game over, the game starts over after a second without giving them a chance to wait.

Lemming1 responds:

Didn’t you like me singing all the sounds? Sad times =(

* Bouncy Ball * * Bouncy Ball *

Progressive, challenging, nostalgic. I've gotten my biggest scores, about more than 500 points, since I've played this.

Darktopia Darktopia

Good game, but there's a problem: When I unlock the first gate, it gets stuck trying to "open", and I can't move the player at all nor do anything.

Pong 2007 Pong 2007

It's amazing how you can create a CRT TV effect above all the elements, and for you to be able to select different modes such as 4-player (2 player vs 2 CPU) mode, and this game is just awesome in general.

100% Complete 100% Complete

I got 100%. It does get annoying when you get lost trying to find the secrets whenever you lose track, but great game

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

One of the best games I played on Newgrounds since recently. The music, art, and the overall game was just hands-down well done!